Probate & Estate Planning
For over 30 years, our solicitors have been providing advice and representation to families in Longford, Cavan, Leitrim, Roscommon and across Ireland. In many instances we have represented different generations of the same families who have entrusted us to represent their interest and that of their loved ones. Our expertise and specialisation allows us to progress matters as quickly as possible, minimising the stress experienced by family members after the passing of a loved one. Our fast turnaround times, ensures matters related to the deceased’s estate can be processed quickly and in accordance with a deceased’s wishes.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Will drafting
- Advising on the Appointment of Guardians for Children
- Powers of Attorney / Enduring Powers of Attorney – appointing a loved one to look after your affairs should you be unable to do so during your lifetime
- Administration of Estates
- Advising beneficiaries and or family members of their rights in relation to an estate
- Contesting and challenging Wills
- Creation of Trusts
- Ward of Court Applications
A clear, well-drafted Will is the best means of ensuring that your assets pass to those who you wish to benefit and provides a peace of mind that comes from having your affairs documented in a valid legal document. At Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors we will carefully consider your personal circumstances, advise you of the best steps for you and draft a will based on your wishes in a private and confidential manner. We recommend that a Will should be reviewed every 5-10 years to make sure it does not need alteration, as your circumstances may change and so do tax laws.