Personal Injury Solicitors
Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors are a highly experienced team of Personal Injury Solicitors with a proven track record of successfully dealing with Personal Injuries Claims. We promise to use plain language that you understand and update you at every stage of the process. We are committed to securing the best possible award in each and every claim while ensuring the same is completed at the earliest possible opportunity. We can arrange a consultation in person, via telephone, via email or via video call to suit your needs.
Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors ensure their clients receive the highest level of legal representation, while still getting the individual attention and personal care they deserve.
Our solicitors pride themselves on getting claims resolved as soon as possible so as to allow clients to move on with their lives in early course.
How Do I Make A Claim?
There are a number of steps involved in making a claim for personal injuries and they can be summarised as follows:
1. Speak with Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors.
In order to progress your claim and give you proper advice, you will need to obtain the following information:
- The date and time of accident.
- The location of accident.
- Details of the third party involved and their insurance company.
- Details of your injury.
- Details of any previous accidents or injuries which you have suffered in the past.
- A detailed description of how the accident occurred and a description of the person at fault.
- Any real evidence such as photographs, CCTV footage, witnesses etc.
2. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors will write to the defendants or their insurance company on your behalf.
3. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors will obtain a medical report from your treating Doctor.
4. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors will lodge an application with the Personal Injuries Assessment Board.
5. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors will advise you on each and every step in the Injuries Board process.
6. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors will advise you of the conclusion on the Injuries Board process and your options thereafter.
How long do I have to bring a claim for personal injuries?
The Statute of Limitations Acts state that a personal injuries claim must be brought within two years after the date of the accident/injury/date of the knowledge of the injury. In most cases, the date of knowledge will be the date the accident occurred. There are some exceptions to this rule, for example with children, the two years will not run until they reach their 18th birthday. Baxter Mimnagh Solicitors strongly advises that you contact our office as soon as possible after the accident occurs so that they can start the claims process.